Transubstantiation a peculiar article of the Roman Catholick faith, which was never own'd by the ancient church or any of the reform'd churches [microform] : in answer to a late discourse call'd, Reasons for abrogating the test
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680
- London : [publisher not identified], 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 48 pages
- Written by Thomas Goodwin. Cf. Wing. and Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 763:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1258
View MARC record | catkey: 2648232