The history of Algiers and it's slavery [microform] : with many remarkable particularities of Africk / written by the Sieur Emanuel D'Aranda, sometime a slave there ; English'd by John Davies ...
- Translation of: Relation de la captivité et liberté du sieur Emanvel d'Aranda., French ed. published in 1557. Cf. Nouv. biog. gen., and Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 118:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.118:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Henry Cornelius Agrippa, his fourth book of occult philosophy [microform] : of geomancy, magical elements of Peter de Abano, astronomical geomancy, the nature of spirits, arbatel of magick / translated into English by Robert Turner
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3595
View MARC record | catkey: 2648272