The last newes from Ireland [microform] : being a true relation of all most remarkable occurrences which hath lately happened concerning the state of that oppressed and distracted kingdome : sent over from Ireland to one Master Dobbins in London : as also the view and consideration of some Scotch forces which were sent over for the supply of Ireland to be under the command of Sir William Belfore, late Lieutenant of the Tower in London : together with a list of the field-officers chosen and appointed for the Irish expedition, by the committee at Guild-Hall London, for the regiments of 5000 foot, and 500 horse under the command of Philip Lord Wharton, Baron of Scarborough, Lord Generall of Ireland
- London : Printed for I. Green and A. Coe, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 765:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L494
View MARC record | catkey: 2648348