How good are our colleges?
- Watson, Goodwin, 1899-1976
- New York : Public affairs committee, incorporated], 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : diagrams ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Learned, William S. (William Setchel), 1876-1950
Wood, Ben D. (Ben DeKalbe), 1894-1986
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Public affairs pamphlets ; no.26
"This pamphlet was prepared by Goodwin Watson on the basis of Bulletin no.29 of the Carnegie foundation for the advancement of teaching entitled The student and his knowledge, a report to the Carnegie foundation on the results of the high school and college examinations of 1928, 1930, and 1932. The study was made ... by Dr. William S. Learned ... and Dr. Ben D. Wood".
"For further reading": p.31.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 26484