A scholastical history of the primitive and general use of liturgies in the Christian church [microform] : together with an answer to Mr. Dav. Clarkson's late discourse concerning liturgies / by Tho. Comber ...
- Comber, Thomas, 1645-1699
- London : Printed by S. Roycroft, for Robert Clavell ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 2 parts (11 unnumbered pages, 336 pages, 29 unnumbered pages, 269 pages, 2 unnumbered pages)
- Part 2 precedes pt. 1 on film.
Part 2 has title: Of the time after the year 400, with an answer to the arguments against liturgies, and the testimony of Protestant divines for them.
Errata: p.  (pt. 1); p.  (pt. 2).
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 22:18)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.22:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The character of a London-diurnall [microform] : with severall select poems / by the same author
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5492
Arber's Term cat. II 312 (pt. 2)
View MARC record | catkey: 2648415