A declaration or testimony given by Captain Robert Norwood under his hand (the which was by him publickly read at a meeting in Ab-church before Mr. Sidrack Simpson together with many others) April 21, 1651 [microform] : together with several his answers and desires proposed to them for satisfaction after his excommunication, worthy the most serious consideration of all, now brought to publick view for
- Norwood, Robert, Captain
- London : [publisher not identified], 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Simpson, Sidrach, 1600?-1655
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 115:2)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.115:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Philosophical poems [microform] / by Henry More
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1381
View MARC record | catkey: 2648505