A modest plea for the clergy [microform] : wherein is briefly considered, the original, antiquity, necessity : together with the spurious and genuine occasions of their present contempt
- Addison, Lancelot, 1632-1703
- London : Printed for William Crook ..., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 164 pages, 11 unnumbered pages
- Advertisement: p. - at end.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 621:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A524
Arber's Term cat. I 268
View MARC record | catkey: 2648535