Perjury, the national sin, or, An account of the abuses and violations of oaths among us of this nation [microform] : humbly offered to the consideration of the High Court of Parliament
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by Randall Taylor ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Related Titles:
- Account of the abuses and violations of oaths
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 924:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1540
Arber's Term Cat. II 303
View MARC record | catkey: 2648552