Willisius male vindicatus, sive, Medicus Oxoniensis mendacitatis & inscitiæ detectus [microform] / authore Conlone Cassinio Ossoriensi Hiberno medicinæ doctore
- Cassin, Conly
- Dublini : [publisher not identified], 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 327 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Willisius male vindicatus
Medicus Oxoniensis mendacitatis inscitiæ detectus
- Author's name supplied by Wing.
Imperfect: pages stained and torn with print showthrough and loss of print.
Pages 325-326 torn. Pages 298-end from defective Bodleian library copy spliced at end.
Errata sheet bound at end.
Identified in reel guide for 2092:25 as Wing L3313; number cancelled in Wing (CD-ROM, 1996).
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1502:1 and 2092:25)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2092:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The fire of the altar: or, Certain directions how to raise the soul into holy flames, before, at, and after, the receiving the blessed sacrament of the Lord's Supper [microform] : With suitable prayers and devotions to which is prefix'd a dialogue betwixt a Christian and his own conscience concerning the true nature of the Christian religion. The ninth edition. By Anthony Horneck, D.D. late chaplain in ordinary to his Majesty, and Prebendary of Westminster
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C1216
View MARC record | catkey: 2648589