Corporate patronage of art & architecture in the United States, late 19th century to the present / edited by Monica Jovanovich and Melissa Renn
- Additional Titles:
- Corporate patronage of art and architecture in the United States, late 19th century to the present
- New York : Bloomsbury Visual Arts, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 285 pages, 8 pages of plates).
- Additional Creators:
- Jovanovich, Monica
- Contextualizing art markets
- Corporate patronage at the crossroads : situating Diego Rivera's 'Rockefeller Mural' then and now / Mary K. Coffey -- Merchants, manufacturers, and museums : the patronage networks of modern design in the United States, 1930s-1950s / Margaret Maile Petty -- From bank lobbies to sportswear : Julie Mehretu, Kehinde Wiley, and the shift in corporate patronage in the twenty-first century / Daniel Haxall.
- 9781501343766 electronic book
1501343769 electronic book
9781501343742 electronic book
1501343742 electronic book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26485912