An argument for the bishops right in judging capital causes in parliament [microform] : for their right unalterable to that place in the government that they now enjoy : with several observations upon the change of our English government since the Conquest : to which is added a postscript, being a letter to a friend, for vindicating the clergy and rectifying some mistakes that are mischievous and dangerous to our government and religion / by Tho. Hunt ...
- Hunt, Thomas, 1627?-1688
- London : Printed for Thomas Fox ..., 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 253 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 120, that is, 110 pages
- Errata: p. 
Reproduction of original in the Harvard Law School Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1506:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3749.
View MARC record | catkey: 2648690