The second part of the young clerks guide, or, A second collection of choice English presidents [microform] : for indentures of settlements, letters of license and composition, assignments, letters of atturney, conditions, obligations in English and sundry others / compiled by Sir. R.H. ; and perused by a judicious practiser, very useful and necessary for all
- Hutton, Richard, Sir, 1561?-1639
- Additional Titles:
- Second collection of choice English presidents
- London : Printed by T.R. and T.D. for Ambrose Isted ... and Samuel Heyrick ..., 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 336, that is, 320 pages
- Contains numerous errors in paging.
Imperfect: pages stained and tightly bound with print showthrough and loss of print.
Item at reel 2008:1b bound after Wing H3853 and before Wing H3847A.
Reproductions of originals in the Harvard Law School Library and Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1506:7 and 2008:1b)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3846B
View MARC record | catkey: 2648765