The cry of blood, or, A true answer to those thirteen fals [sic] reasons of the filicers, attournies &c. practising at Westminster [microform] : for the maintenance of the capias and arrest of men's bodies for debt : wherein is shewed the benefit of the use of summons rather then of arrests which commonly cause much delay and excessive charges : whereunto is added two cases 1. concerning justice, 2. concerning tithes / by John Jones of Neyath in Com. Brecon, Tent
- Jones, John, of Neyath, Brecon
- London : Printed by william Du-Gard for Thomas Matthews, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 68 pages
- Related Titles:
- Cry of blood
True answer to these thirteen fals [sic] reasons of the filicers, attournies &c. practising at Westminster
- Imperfect: pages torn, tightly bound, and stained, with print showthrough and loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard Law School Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1507:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J964A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2648779