The English rudiments of the Latine tongue [microform] : explained by question and answer ... / by William Du-Gard
- Dugard, William, 1606-1662
- London : Printed by W.D., and are to bee [sic] sold by Francis Eglesfield ..., 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 93 pages, 47 unnumbered pages
- "For the use of Marchant-Tailor's school"
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 141:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.141:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A discourse concerning Sanchoniathon's Phœnician history [microform] / by Henry Dodwell
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2464
View MARC record | catkey: 2648786