An infallible vvay to farewell [microform] : in our bodies, names, estates, precious souls, posterities : together with, mens great losse of happinesse, for not paying, the small quitrent of thankfulness : whereunto is added remaines of the P.A., a subject also of great concernment for such as would enjoy the blessed promises of this life, and of that ot come / by R. Younge ...
- Younge, Richard
- London : Printed by A.M., and are to be sold by James Crumpe ... and Henry Cripps ..., 1660/1661.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 134, 10 pages
- Related Titles:
- Infallible way to farewell
Sad and doleful lamentation of Origen after his fall
- "The sad and doleful lamentation of Origen after his fall": with caption title, 10 p. at end.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 620:15)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.620:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The history of the government of France, under the administration of the great Armand du Plessis, Cardinall and Duke of Richlieu, and chief minister of state in that kingdome [microform] : wherein occur many important negotiations relating to most part of Christendome in his time : with politique observations upon the chapters / translated out of French by J.D. Esq
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, Y165
View MARC record | catkey: 2648802