Anicius Manlius Severinus Boetius, Of the consolation of philosophy [microform] : in five books / made English and illustrated with notes by the Right Honourable Richard, Lord Viscount Preston
- Boethius, -524
- Uniform Title:
- De consolatione philosophiae. English
- London : Printed by J.D. for Awnsham and John Churchill ... and Francis Hildyard ..., 1695.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 246 pages, 1 unnumbered page : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Preston, Richard Graham, Viscount, 1648-1695
- Related Titles:
- Of the consolation of philosophy
- Translation of: De consolatione philosophiae.
"The life of Boethius": p. xv-xxvii; "The testamonies of several writers concerning Boethius translated": p. xxvii-xxxii.
Errata: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Library of Congress.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 126:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.126:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The second booke, concerning the three principles of the divine essence of the eternall, dark, light, and temporary vvorld [microform] : shewing what the soule, the image and the spirit of the soule are : as also what angels, heaven, and paradise are : how Adam was before the fall, in the fall, and after the fall : and what the wrath of God, sinne, death, the devils and hell are, how all things have been, now are, and how they shall be at the last / written in the German language by Jacob Behmen, aliàs Teutonicus Philosophus
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B3433
Arber's Term cat. II 540
View MARC record | catkey: 2648843