The missionarie's arts discovered, or, An account of their ways of insinuation, their artifices and several methods of which they serve themselves in making converts [microform] : with a letter to Mr. Pulton, challenging him to make good his charge of disloyalty against Protestants, and an historical preface, containing an account of their introducing the heathen gods in their processions, and other particulars relating to the several chapters of this treatise
- Related Titles:
- Missionarie's arts discovered
Account of their ways of insinuation
Missionarie's arts discovered, or, An account of their ways
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Has been erroneously attributed to George Hickes. cf. Brit. Mus. Cat.
Attributed to William Wake. cf. NUC pre-1956.
Errata page precedes t.p.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 881:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W246A
View MARC record | catkey: 2648865