The diarium, or journall [microform] : divided into 12 jornadas in burlesque rhime, or drolling verse : with divers other pieces of the same author
- Flecknoe, Richard, -1678?
- London : Printed for Henry Herringman ..., 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 104 pages
- First ed. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Attributed to Richard Flecknoe. Cf. BM.
Errata on p. 104.
Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 143:8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.143:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An essay of a loyal brest [microform] : in four copies of verses, viz. I. to His Majesty, Charles the 2d, II. to his two houses of Parliament, III. to his general, the Lord Monck, IV. to that his good angel, Madam Jane Lane / by William Fairebrother
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F1212
View MARC record | catkey: 2648953