A Full and true relation of the great and wonderful revolution that hapned lately in the kingdom of Siam in the East-Indies [microform] : giving a particular account of the seizing and death of the late king, and of the setting up of a new one : as also of the putting to death of the king's only daughter, his adopted son / never before published in any language, and now translated into English
- London : Printed for Randal Taylor ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, viii, 22 pages
- Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 144:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.144:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in LI sermons preached by the Reverend Dr. Mark Frank ... [microform] : being a course of sermons, beginning at Advent, and so continued through the festivals : to which is added a sermon preached at St. Pauls Cross, in the year forty-one, and then commanded to be printed by King Charles the First
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2324
View MARC record | catkey: 2648965