A letter concerning some observations lately made at Bathe [microform] : written to his much honoured friend Sir E.G., Knight and Baronet, M.D. in London / by Thomas Guidott ...
- Guidott, Thomas, active 1698
- London : Printed by A.C. for Henry Brome ..., 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 12 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Greaves, Edward, Sir, 1608-1680
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 146:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.146:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Christ set forth in his death, resurrection, ascension, sitting at Gods right hand, intercession, as the cause of iustification, object of iustifying faith : together with a treatise discovering the affectionate tendernesse of Christs heart now in heaven, unto sinners on earth / by Tho. Goodwin
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G2195
Arber's Term cat. I 172
View MARC record | catkey: 2649029