Truth's discovery, or, The Cavaliers case clearly stated by conscience and plain-dealing [microform] : presented to the honorable commissioners, and all the truly loyall and indigent officers, and souldiers ... / written by Capt. Charles Hammond ...
- Hammond, Charles, active 17th century
- London : Printed by Edward Crowch ..., 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- Related Titles:
- Truth's discovery
Cavaliers case clearly stated by conscience and plain-dealing
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 146:12)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.146:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Christ set forth in his death, resurrection, ascension, sitting at Gods right hand, intercession, as the cause of iustification, object of iustifying faith : together with a treatise discovering the affectionate tendernesse of Christs heart now in heaven, unto sinners on earth / by Tho. Goodwin
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H498
View MARC record | catkey: 2649032