The historical and chronological theatre of Christopher Helvicus [microform] : distributed into equal intervals of tens, fifties, and hundreds : with an assignation of empires, kingdoms, governments, kings, electours, princes, Roman popes, Turkish emperours, and other famous and illustrious men ... / faithfully done into English according to the two best editions, viz. that of Francofurt, and that of Oxford, and inlarg'd with additions all throughout, and continued down to the present times
- Helwig, Christoph, 1581-1617
- Uniform Title:
- Theatrum historicum et chronologicum. English
- London : Printed by M. Flesher for George West and John Crosley ..., 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 213 pages, 43 unnumbered pages
- Translation of: Theatrum historicum et chronologicum.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 147:4)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.147:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The canting academy, or, The devils cabinet opened [microform] : wherein is shewn the mysterious and villanous practices of that wicked crew, commonly known by the names of hectors, trapanners, gilts, &c. : to which is added a compleat canting-dictionary, both of old words, and such as are now most in use : with several new catches and songs, compos'd by the choisest wits of the age
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1411
Arber's Term cat. II 176
View MARC record | catkey: 2649037