Advice to a daughter [microform] : in opposition to the Advice to a sonne, or, Directions for your better conduct through the various and most important encounters of this life ... / by Eugenius Theodidactus
- Heydon, John, 1629-
- London : Printed by J. Moxon for Francis Cossinet ..., 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 208, that is, 191 pages
- Attributed to John Heydon. Cf. BM. and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 147:7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.147:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The canting academy, or, The devils cabinet opened [microform] : wherein is shewn the mysterious and villanous practices of that wicked crew, commonly known by the names of hectors, trapanners, gilts, &c. : to which is added a compleat canting-dictionary, both of old words, and such as are now most in use : with several new catches and songs, compos'd by the choisest wits of the age
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1664
View MARC record | catkey: 2649039