Coffee-house jests [microform] / by the author of the Oxford-jests
- Hicks, William, active 1671
- London : Printed for Benj. Thrale ..., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 238 pages
- Written by W. Hicks. Cf. Wing., "This may be printed. March 30, 1677, Roger L'Estrange", and Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 148:2)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.148:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The life of Merlin, sirnamed Ambrosius [microform] : his prophesies and predictions interpreted, and their truth made good by our English Annalls : being a chronographicall history of all the kings, and memorable passages of this kingdome, from Brute to the reigne of our royall soveraigne King Charles
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1884
View MARC record | catkey: 2649060