A direct method of ordering and curing people of that loathsome disease, the small-pox [microform] : teaching the common sort of people (to whom the care of the sick is for the most part committed) how to go thorow their business with much more safety ... : as also how to prevent the usual deformity of marks and scars ... for the benefit of all, but especially the poor / being the twenty years practical experience and observations of John Lamport, alias, Lampard ...
- Lamport, John
- London : Printed by J. Gain for the author, and are to be sold by Samuel Crouch ..., 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- "Licensed October 14, 1685, Rob. Midgley"--T.p. verso.
Errata on t.p.
Advertisement on p. 16 and 23.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 152:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.152:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Francisci Junii F.f. De pictura veterum libri tres [microform] : tot in locis emendati, & tam multis accessionibus aucti, ut plane novi possint videri, accedit Catalogus, adhuc ineditus, architectorum, mechanicorum, sed præcipue pictorum, statuario
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L307
Arber's Term cat. II 157
View MARC record | catkey: 2649087