Wonders no miracles, or, Mr. Valentine Greatrates gift of healing examined [microform] : upon occasion of a sad effect of his stroaking, March the 7, 1665, at one Mr. Cressets house in Charter-house-yard : in a letter to a reverend divine, living near that place
- Lloyd, David, 1635-1692
- London : Printed for Sam. Speed ..., 1666.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- Related Titles:
- Wonders no miracles
Mr. Valentine Greatrates gift of healing examined
- Attributed to D. Lloyd. Cf. Wing.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 154:7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.154:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A compendious history of the most remarkable passages of the last fourteen years [microform] : with an account of the plot, as it was carried on both before and after the fire of London, to this present time
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2649
View MARC record | catkey: 2649107