The fundamental constitutions of Carolina [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution (1669)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Locke, John, 1632-1704
- Caption title.
Drawn up by John Locke. Cf. Encyc. Amer., 1980.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 154:10)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.154:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A compendious history of the most remarkable passages of the last fourteen years [microform] : with an account of the plot, as it was carried on both before and after the fire of London, to this present time
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2744
View MARC record | catkey: 2649110