Anglo-Judæus, or, The history of the Jews, whilst here in England [microform] : relating their manners, carriage, and usage, from their admission by William the Conqueror, to their banishment : occasioned by a book, written to His Highness, the Lord Protector ... by Rabbi Menasses Ben Israel : to which is also subjoyned a particular answer / by W.H.
- London : Printed by T.N. for Thomas Heath ..., 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 52 pages
- Additional Creators:
- W. H.
- Related Titles:
- Anglo Judaeus
History of the Jews, whilst here in England
- "The epistle dedicatory" signed: W.H.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 154:13)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.154:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A compendious history of the most remarkable passages of the last fourteen years [microform] : with an account of the plot, as it was carried on both before and after the fire of London, to this present time
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M373
View MARC record | catkey: 2649113