The right, pleasant, and variable trachical [sic] history of Fortunatus [microform] : whereby a young man may learn how to behave himself in all worldly affairs and casual chances / first penned in the Dutch tongue, there-hence abstracted, and now first of all published in English, by T.C.
- Uniform Title:
- Fortunatus (Romance). English
- London : Printed by T.B. for Hanna Sawbridge ..., 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 159 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Churchyard, Thomas, 1520?-1604
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 158:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.158:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Riches of mercy to men in misery, or, Certain excellent treatises concerning the dignity and duty of Gods children [microform] / by the late Reverend and Faithfull Minister of Jesus Christ, John Preston
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R1510
View MARC record | catkey: 2649158