Joshua redivivus, or, Mr. Rutherfoord's letters [microform] : divided into two parts, the first, containing these which were written from Aberdeen, where he was confined by a sentence of the high commission ... partly on account of his non-conformance : the second, containing some which were written from Anwoth ... / now published for the use of all the people of God ... by a wellwisher to the work & people of God
- Rutherford, Samuel, 1600?-1661
- [Rotterdam?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages, 576 pages
- Related Titles:
- Joshua redivivus
Mr. Rutherfoord's letters
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
Errata on preliminary p. 
Imperfect : Faded and stained, with print showthrough and loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1513:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R2381.
View MARC record | catkey: 2649325