Ars chirurgica [microform] : a compendium of the theory and practice of chirurgery in seven books ... shewing the names, causes, signs, differences, prognosticks, and various intentions of curing all kinds of chirurgick diseases ... : to which is added Pharmacopoeia chirurgica, or, The medical store, Latin and English ... / by William Salmon ...
- Salmon, William, 1644-1713
- London : Printed for J. Dawks ... and sold by S. Sprint [and 6 others] ..., M.DC.XCVIII 
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 1, 352 pages, 23 unnumbered pages, 12 leaves of plates : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Pharmacopoeia chirurgica
- Errata, preliminary page , Imperfect: pages stained, with print showthrough and loss of print., and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1514:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S422
View MARC record | catkey: 2649340