An answer to a treatise out of ecclesiastical history [microform] : translated from an ancient Greek manuscript in the publick library at Oxford by Humfrey Hody ... and published under the title of The unreasonableness of a separation from the new bishops, to shew that although a bishop was unjustly deprived, neither he nor the church ever made a separation, if the successor was not an heretick : to which is added, the canons in the Baroccian manuscript omitted by Mr. Hody
- Variously attributed to N. Bisbie and T. Browne. Cf. BM.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 167:23)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.167:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The Beauty of godly government in a church reformed, or, A platforme of government consonant to the word of truth, and the purest reformed churches [microform] : shewing also, the great good that comes thereby, the great evils that it freeth us from : with the two maine objections answered, which are objected by some of the laitie, and some of the clergie : whereunto is added a short parrallell betweene the presbyterian and prelatian government
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B2980
View MARC record | catkey: 2649361