No reason to desire new revelations [microform] : a sermon preach'd at the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, October 7th, 1700, being the seventh for the year 1700, of the lecture founded by the Honourable Robert Boyle, Esq. / by Ofspring Blackall ...
- Blackall, Offspring, 1654-1716
- London : Printed by J. Leake, for Walter Kettilby ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages
- Lecture founded by the Honourable Robert Boyle, Esq. ; 1700, 7th
- Related Titles:
- New revelations would probably be unsuccessful
- In two parts, the second with separate t.p.: New revelations would probably be unsuccessful, a sermon preach'd at the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, November 4th, 1700, being the eighth for the year 1700, of the lecture founded by the Honourable Robert Boyle. London : Printed by J. Leake, for Walter Kettilby, 1700.
Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 167:26)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.167:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The Beauty of godly government in a church reformed, or, A platforme of government consonant to the word of truth, and the purest reformed churches [microform] : shewing also, the great good that comes thereby, the great evils that it freeth us from : with the two maine objections answered, which are objected by some of the laitie, and some of the clergie : whereunto is added a short parrallell betweene the presbyterian and prelatian government
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B3047
Arber's Term cat. III 209
View MARC record | catkey: 2649365