Signatura rerum, or, The signature of all things [microform] : shewing the sign and signification of the severall forms and shapes in the creation, and what the beginning, ruin, and cure of every thing is ... / written in High Dutch, MDCXXII, by Jacob Behmen, aliàs Teutonicus Phylosophus
- Böhme, Jakob, 1575-1624
- Uniform Title:
- De signatura rerum. English
- London : Printed by John Macock for Gyles Calvert ..., 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 224 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ellistone, John, -1652
- Related Titles:
- Signatura rerum and Signature of all things
- Translation of: De signatura rerum., Translator's preface signed: J. Ellistone., and Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 171:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B3419 and Buddecke 119
View MARC record | catkey: 2649383