A narrative of the proceedings of a great councel of Jews [microform] : assembled in the plain of Ageda in Hungaria ... to examine the Scriptures concerning Christ, on the 12th of October 1650 / by Samuel Brett, there present ; also a relation of some other observations in his travels beyond the seas ...
- Brett, Samuel
- Printed at London : For Richard Moon ..., 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 12 pages
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 172:13)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.172:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The papists bloody oath of secrecy and letany of intercession for the carrying on of this present plot [microform] : with the manner of taking the oath upon their entring into any grand conspiracy against the Protestants / as it was taken in the chappel belonging to Barmbow-Hall, the residence of Sir Thomas Gascoigne, from William Rushton, a popish priest, by me, Robert Bolron ; together with some further informations relating to the plot and murther of Sir Edmundbury Godfrey
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4400
View MARC record | catkey: 2649405