An account of several travels through a great part of Germany [microform] : in four journeys ... : illustrated with sculptures / by Edward Brown ...
- Brown, Edward, 1644-1708
- London : Printed for Benj. Tooke ..., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 179 pages, 3 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : illustrations
- (from t.p.) I. From Norwich to Colen -- II. From Colen to Vienna, with a particular description of that imperial city -- III. From Vienna to Hamburg -- IV. From Colen to London.
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 173:4)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.173:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The vvorks of the great Albionean divine, renown'd in many nations for rare skill in Salems & Athens tongues, and familiar acquaintance with all rabbinical learning, Mr. Hugh Broughton [microform] : collected into one volume and digested into four tomes
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5109
Arber's Term cat. I 253
View MARC record | catkey: 2649414