A review of the grand case of the present ministry [microform] : whether they may lawfully declare and subscribe as by the late act of uniformity is required? : in reply to a book entitled A short surveigh of the grand case, &c. : wherein all their objections against both the declarations are considered and answered / by the same hand
- Fullwood, Francis, -1693
- London : Printed for T. Dring, and are to be sold ... by M. Mitchel ..., 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 160 pages
- Reproduction of original in Duke University Library.
Attributed to Francis Fullwood. cf. NUC pre-1956.
Pages 100 to the end are filmed from the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York copy and are spliced at the end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 915:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2514
View MARC record | catkey: 2649436