Labyrinthvs cantuariensis, or, Doctor Lawd's labyrinth [microform] : beeing an answer to the late Archbishop of Canterburies relation of a conference between himselfe and Mr. Fisher, etc., wherein the true grounds of the Roman Catholique religion are asserted, the principall controversies betwixt Catholiques and Protestants thoroughly examined, and the Bishops Meandrick windings throughout his whole worke layd open to publique view / by T.C.
- Carwell, Thomas, 1600-1664
- Paris : Printed by John Billaine, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 415 pages, 16 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Labyrinthvs cantvariensis
Doctor Lawd's labyrinth
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Attributed to Thomas Carwell. cf. NUC pre-1956.
Errata: p. -
Index: p. -
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 911:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C721
View MARC record | catkey: 2649504