A true and perfect narrative of the late dreadful fire which happened at Bridge-Town in the Barbadoes, April 18, 1668 [microform] : as the same was communicated in two letters from Mr. John Bushel, and Mr. Francis Bond, two eminent merchants there, to Mr. Edward Bushel, citizen and merchant of London : containing the beginning, progress, and event of that dreadful fire, with the estimation of the loss accrewing thereby, as it was delivered to His Majesty by several eminent merchants concerned in that loss
- Date of publication from Wing.
"Licenced according to order"
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Imperfect: t.p. closely cropped at top.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 131:7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.131:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Monitio logica, or, An abstract and translation of Burgersdicius his logick [microform] / by a gentleman
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B6235
View MARC record | catkey: 2649575