The Earle of Essex his letter to the Earle of Southampton in the time of his troubles [microform] : containing many pious expressions and very comfortable for such are in any troubles, Septemb. 29, 1642
- Essex, Robert Devereux, Earl of, 1565-1601
- London : Printed by Luke Norton for T.T., 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Southampton, Henry Wriothesley, Earl of, 1573-1624
- Related Titles:
- Precious and most divine letter
- Reprinted in 1643 as: A precious and most divine letter.
Date of publication from Wing.
This item can be found at reel 184:3 and at reel 247:E.119, no. 7.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library and Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965 and 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 184:3 and 247:E.119, no. 7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.184:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Twenty select colloquies out of Erasmus Roterodamus [microform] : pleasantly representing several superstitious levities that were crept into the Church of Rome in his days / made English by Ro. L'Estrange
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3306
View MARC record | catkey: 2649683