Some reflections on a late pamphlet entituled, A vindication of Their Majesties authority to fill the sees of the deprived bishops, &c [microform] : in a letter from the city to a friend in the country
- Browne, Thomas, 1654?-1741
- London : [publisher not identified], 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages
- Attributed to Thomas Browne, B.D., Fellow of St. Johns College, Cambridge. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.); BM. and Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 56:23)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.56:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A continuation of the history of the Reformation to the end of the Council of Trent in the year 1563 [microform] / collected and written by E.B., Esq
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5179
View MARC record | catkey: 2649699