Mr. Recorders speech to the Lord protector, upon Wednesday the eighth of Febr. 1653 [microform] : being the day of His Highnesse entertainment in London
- Steele, William, -1680
- London : Printed by E.B. for Matthew Walbancke ..., 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Attributed to William Steele. cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 899:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5396A
National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints p. 175
View MARC record | catkey: 2649730