A proclamation ... since our accession to the throne of our royal ancestors, our chiefest care has been to procure the security, peace and happiness of our subjects [microform] / James R.
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson ..., 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation ... since our accession to the throne of our royal ancestors
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
At head of title: By the King, a proclamation.
At end of text: Given under our Royal Hand and signet at our court at Whitehall the 7th day of May 1688.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 869:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J255
View MARC record | catkey: 2649818