Florus Hungaricus, or, The history of Hungaria and Transylvania [microform] : deduced from the original of that nation, and their setling in Europe in the year of our Lord 461, to this dangerous and suspectful period of that kingdome by the present Turkish invasion, anno 1664
- Related Titles:
- History of Hungaria and Transylvania
- Translation of: Florus Hungaricus.
Written by János Nadány. Cf. BM.
"The epistle dedicatory" signed: J.H.
Attributed by some sources to James Howell.
Reproduction of original in University of Michigan Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 108:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3077
View MARC record | catkey: 2649863