Delight in severall shapes, dravvne to the life in six pleasant histories [microform] / by the elegant pen of that famous Spaniard, Don Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra ... ; now rendred into English
- A storie of two damsels -- The Lady Cornelia -- The liberall lover -- The force of blood -- The Spanish ladie -- The jealous husband.
- Related Titles:
- Exemplarie novells
- Translated by James Mabbe.
A reissue, with new t.p. and preliminary matter, of: Exemplarie novells. London, 1640.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 134:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.134:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The chymical Galenist [microform] : a treatise, wherein the practise of the ancients is reconcild́ to the new discoveries in the theory of physick, shewing that many of their rules, methods, and medicins, are useful for / by George Castle
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C1770
View MARC record | catkey: 2649968