The famous history of Auristella [microform] / originally written by Don Gonsalo de Cepedes ; together with the pleasant story of Paul of Segovia, by Don Francisco de Quevedo ; translated from the Spanish
- Related Titles:
- Paul of Segovia
- Translator's dedicatory epistle signed: W.B.
"The famous history of Auristella" appears as part I, discurso 2, in "El Español Gerado." Cf. BM.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 134:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.134:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The chymical Galenist [microform] : a treatise, wherein the practise of the ancients is reconcild́ to the new discoveries in the theory of physick, shewing that many of their rules, methods, and medicins, are useful for / by George Castle
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C1782
Arber's Term cat. II 43
View MARC record | catkey: 2649975