Calendarium astrologicum, or, An almanack for the year of our Lord 1694 [microform] : it being the second from bissextile or leap-year : wherein is truly represented the general state of the year : with the sign each day therein, eclipses terms, high-water, sun and moons rising and setting, number of bishopricks, cities, market-towns, and parishes in England and Wales, &c. and a description of the most eminent roads in England from town to town, and the certain time of any mart, or fair, in them : also, with chronology of memorable things, and sundry other pleasant and useful observations / by Thomas Trigge
- Trigge, Thomas
- London : Printed by B. Griffin for the Company of Stationers, 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 38 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Calendarium astrologicum
Almanack for the year of our Lord
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 883:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2575
View MARC record | catkey: 2649995