The closet of the eminently learned Sir Kenelme Digby, Kt. opened [microform] : whereby is discovered several ways for making of metheglin, syder, cherry-wine, &c. : together with excellent directions for cookery : as also for preserving, conserving, candying, &c.
- Digby, Kenelm, 1603-1665
- London : Printed by H.C. for H. Brome ..., 1677.
- The third edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 251 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- "Published by his son's consent."
"The table" [i.e. index]: p. - at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 625:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D1429
View MARC record | catkey: 2650031