A proclamation commanding all papists, or reputed papists, forthwith to depart from the cities of London and Westminster, and from within ten miles of the same [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills ..., 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation commanding all papists
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian University., At head of title: By the King., At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall the fourth day of May 1679. In the one and thirtieth year of our reign., and Broadside.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 863:37)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3239
View MARC record | catkey: 2650052