The Ungrateful alms-man rebuked and the Quakers sincerity & charity opposing hypocrisie and cruelty [microform] : in answer to an abusive pamphlet, stiled, The Quaker's hypocrise unmasked ... / by certain women ... on whom he hath rewarded evil for their good
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 901:58)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, U61
View MARC record | catkey: 2650094